Sunday, April 4, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID!!!




David's birthday was back in March. The big 27!













He kept saying "Oh, I don't need anything." and "Don't worry about me, just focus on school."








So, I planned a surprise party for him. :)







We are so blessed to have good friends from church.














We have great neighbors across the street who we've become good friends with.







I made everybody wear a party hat and play pin the tail on the donkey. lol We had a lot of fun.






















I made Four Cheese Tortellini Shrimp Alfredo. Sounds gross, I know. So I also made Spaghetti with Gnocchis for those with good taste :P It was yummy! We had garlic bread and salad, and then German Chocolate Cake with coconut frosting for dessert.































David won the game! Happy Birthday David. I love you so much!!! (even in your old age...you can't help it) :P

0 comments: